LET'S PLAY FALL BALL!
This fall HVAA is playing in a girls softball league that is open to kids from 9 to 14 years of age as of 1/1/2023.
- 10 AND UNDER (2012 TO 2013)
- 12 AND UNDER (2010 TO 2011)
- 14 AND UNDER (2008 TO 2009)
Registration and Fees
All participants must be registered with HVAA. The player fee is $85.
Teams will be finalized in mid-August and no late registrations will be accepted after August 28th. If spots fill up before then, registration will close early.
There are no refunds once a registration has been received.
When & Where
- Fall season starts the week of September 4th.
- Fall season runs for 7 weeks with about 11 games.
- Games may be played during the evenings on a weekday or during the weekends.
- There is 1 end of season tournament (end of October).
- Each player will receive a shirt as their uniform (there will not be pants or socks provided for Fall).
- There will be some traveling to other local fields (all fields are in close proximity to HVAA).
Coaches & Sponsors Needed
Sign up to coach or sponsor a team when you register your child for Fall Softball. Have coaching questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today! Have sponsorship questions? Email email@example.com for more information.
Please contact our HVAA Softball Director, Dana DiJoseph at firstname.lastname@example.org today.