When playing at Huntingdon Valley's facilities, it is essential that all home teams and visiting teams follow our organization's COVID-10 safety protocols. In accordance with guidelines set by LM township, LMTSD, EPYSA, and the CDC, HVAA expects ALL coaches, staff, players, parents/guardians, and spectators to adhere to the following policies at all times.
WHEN PLAYING AT HUNTINGDON VALLEY'S FIELDS, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT EVERYONE FOLLOW OUR COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS. HVAA EXPECTS EVERYONE TO ADHERE TO THESE POLICIES AT ALL TIMES:
- Players are not required to wear a face mask while participating in HVAA practices and/or games.
- All vaccinated coaches/parents/guardians/spectators are not required to wear a face mask.
- Non-vaccinated coaches/parents/guardians/spectators should still wear masks and practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- All parents/guardians/spectators are expected to set up along the sidelines of their team and remain on their team's side throughout the game. Spectators are not permitted to use the team benches. The team benches will be used for players only.
- Spectators shall position themselves at a minimum of 6 feet from the player bench and must remain in the area beyond the sideline fence. Spectators are not permitted on the field.
REQUIRED HEALTH & SAFETY SELF SCREENING CHECKS:
You are responsible for following:
- You or your child feels sick or has any symptoms of COVID that you shall not attend the practice or game.
- You or your child who has had close contact with a person known to have COVID within the past 14 days should not attend the event.
- All people planning to be on site should bring their own face coverings and hand sanitizer.
- Every effort must be made to consistently social distance at least 6 feet from those outside of their immediate household.
- Anyone feeling sick should leave the facility immediately and go home or seek a healthcare facility.
WITH THE LATEST GUIDANCE, HVAA HAS SENT A COMMUNICATION TO ALL OUR MEMBERS ON MAY 13, 2021. CLICK HERE TO READ THAT LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT.