HUNTINGDON VALLEY AA TRAVEL SOCCER CLUB
EPYSA Requirements for GotSport for the 2022-2023 Season
HOW TO COMPLETE THE EPYSA REQUIRMENTS VIA THE GOTSPORT WEBSITE
For this registration, please use either a GOOGLE CHROME browser or a SAFARI browser.
- FIRST TIME USERS:
- If you have NEVER used GotSport for any of your children, you are a first-time user and must create a brand new account.
- Select “Create an Account” to get started so click on the text that reads, "Don't Have An Account? CREATE AN ACCOUNT."
- Then you will see a pop-up box that asks Who are you registering for? Select the “I'm registering my child or someone else” option.
- RETURNING USERS: Do NOT create a new account.
- If you already have an account, you will need to log in first.
- If you do not remember your password, click on the blue text that reads or click here now: "Forgot Your Password?"
- If your child is already in the system, then use the same player profile (do not create a NEW player profile for them).
- If your child is BRAND NEW to travel soccer and not yet in GotSport system, then you will need to add your child by selecting "Add Family Member" in your parent/guardian profile.
CLICK HERE to begin the EPYSA Player Registration.
(Don't forget to follow these step-by-step directions below!)
STEP 1 - “PROFILE” tab
EXISTING PLAYER PROFILES: Update headshot only if outdated!
NEW PLAYER PROFILES: Complete the required information.
- Legal Name Only: Make sure you list your child’s name as noted on his/her proof of birth. No nicknames!
- Headshot: Upload a photo like this. NO full-length shots! Photo should be of player ONLY! No hats! No sunglasses! No masks! Their face must be clear like these examples here:
- You must hit SAVE to continue.
STEP 2 - “PARENTS” tab
EXISTING PLAYER PROFILES:
If you already have an existing parent account and see it on this page, please select your account. Do not create a new one!!!!!!!! Only update the required guardian information if the information is not up-to-date. You must hit SAVE to continue.
NEW PLAYER PROFILES: Complete the required guardian information.
You must hit SAVE to continue.
STEP 3 - “EMERGENCY INFORMATION” tab
EXISTING PLAYER PROFILE: Update the information only if outdated!
NEW PLAYER PROFILE: Complete the required guardian information.
You must hit SAVE to continue.
STEP 4 - “TEAM” tab
Use the dropdown feature to select your child's age group. Then select the correct team name. Select continue.
*If you are not sure which age group to select, please click here to view the GIRLS teams and BOYS teams.
STEP 5 - “REGISTRATION” tab
5A) First Requirement - PROOF OF BIRTH (for new player profiles only!)
You must upload your child’s proof of birth. A jpg photo or PDF file works. Submit EITHER a birth certificate OR a passport. You do not need to submit both!!!!
*Existing player accounts should have their proof of birth in the system. If that is the case, the proof of birth will not be asked!!!
5B) Other EPYSA Requirements: (for all new travel players and existing travel players)
EPYSA is requiring you to read and acknowledge two waivers. An online signature is required. If you do not have a touch screen, use your mouse to add a signature.
Select the blue Start button to the right of the document titled: Communicable Disease Agreement. Be sure to hit SAVE after you have added your signature. Once you select save you will return to the initial page to select the next document.
Select the blue Start button to the right of the document titled: Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Player Registration. Be sure to hit SAVE after you answered the questions and have added your signature.
Once you select save you will return to the initial page. You should see a Green completed box to the right for both waivers. Select CONTINUE to proceed.
*If you are having difficulty adding your online signature, switch your internet browser to Google Chrome or Safari.
STEP 6 - “PAYMENT” tab
There is NO fee. You will see $0.00 as the payment. Hit the gold SELECT icon.
On the next page, you will need to select the blue CHECKOUT icon.
The last step is to select the blue REGISTER icon. Continue until you are all done.
When you have completed the registration, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your child's registration with the subject line, GotSoccer Program Registration. If you did not receive the email, please log back into your account and continue until your registration is completed.
DID YOU LOG OUT AND NEED TO LOG BACK IN TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION?
CLICK HERE to begin. Login to your account. Select continue to the player account you need to complete.
DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHILDREN TO REGISTER AND ALREADY HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT?
Start from the top and click on the registration link again and begin the process as a Returning User.
ARE YOU HAVING ISSUES WITH RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD?
Click here now for instructions that will help you set a new password.
Have questions or need assistance, please click here to email us.