HVAA Soccer's opening day is Saturday, September 12th. When playing at Huntingdon Valley's fields, it is essential that everyone follow our COVID-19 safety protocols. HVAA expects everyone to adhere to these policies at all times:
FOLLOW THE COVID & SAFETY POLICIES DURING PRACTICES AND GAMES:
- All coaches will be wearing masks at ALL times.
- All players will wear masks while entering and exiting the premises and field. They do not need to wear the masks while they are playing.
- All parents/guardians/spectators will be asked to wear masks at ALL times. Everyone must practice social distancing.
- All parents/guardians/spectators are expected to set up directly opposite of where their team will be on the sidelines and remain on their team's side throughout the game. Spectators shall position themselves at a minimum of six feet from other spectators. Spectators are not permitted on the field.
REQUIRED HEALTH & SAFETY SELF SCREENING CHECKS:
You are responsible for following these EPYSA recommendations:
- You or your child feels sick or has any symptoms of COVID-19 that you shall not attend the practice or game.
- You or your child who has had close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days should not attend the event.
- All people planning to be on site should bring their own face coverings and hand sanitizer.
- Every effort must be made to consistently social distance at least 6 feet from those outside of their immediate household.
- Anyone feeling sick should leave the facility immediately and go home or seek a healthcare facility.
With the latest guidance, HVAA Coaches will not be taking temperature checks prior to every game/practice. However, if a coach suspects that a child may be ill and/or displaying symptoms, he or she can take a temperature check. No-touch thermometers are available at all our HVAA fields.