WHEN PLAYING AT HUNTINGDON VALLEY'S FIELDS, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT EVERYONE FOLLOW OUR COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS. HVAA EXPECTS EVERYONE TO ADHERE TO THESE POLICIES AT ALL TIMES.
FACE MASK POLICY:
- Players/Coaches are not required to wear a face mask while participating in outdoor HVAA Baseball and Softball practices and/or games.
- Spectators are not required to wear face masks during outdoor HVAA Baseball or Softball games.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY POLICIES:
- Please report any positive cases or exposure to your child's head coach. The coach will notify HVAA of any positive cases.
- If you or your child feels sick or has any symptoms of COVID, do not attend the practice or game.
- Anyone feeling sick should leave the facility immediately and go home or seek a healthcare facility.
- If you or your child test positive for COVID-19 cases, regardless of vaccine status, for the next 5 days, you can not participate or attend games or team practices. If the individual has no symptoms or if symptoms resolve after 5 days, the player may return after the 5th day. Upon the individual's return, the player may return but must wear a mask during games and practices for the next 5 days.
- If you or your child are close contacts and exposed to COVID-19 cases and are fully vaccinated (completed a series of vaccines inside the past 6 months or have been boosted) must wear a mask for 10 days. If symptoms occur, you or your child should not attend practices or games.
- If you or your child are close contacts and exposed to COVID-19 cases and are NOT fully vaccinated or have NOT received a booster vaccine in the last 6 months, you must not attend any practices or games for the first 5 days. If symptoms occur, you or your child should not participate in practices or games. If the individual has no symptoms or if symptoms resolve after the initial 5 day period, the player may return and wear a mask during games and practices for the next 5 days.
- All exposed persons, regardless of vaccination, should test on Day 5 if possible. Anyone that gets retested and gets a negative COVID test after the 5th Day of isolation can return to the team immediately.
For the 2022 baseball and softball season, HVAA will follow and adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Lower Moreland Township School District, PA Dept of Health, Montgomery County Office of Public Health, and CDC.