1. Get your clearances! There are 4 that you need.
- PA Child Abuse https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- PA Criminal Check https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Disclosure Form http://www.epsarc.org/Portals/0/FBI%20Disclosure%20Statement
- FBI Check (Only if you have lived outside of PA in the last 10 years) https://
- Concussion Training - (takes about 30 minutes) https://www.cdc.gov/concussion/
2. Once you have the clearances in PDF form, you can take the steps to upload them.
- We are using a new service to monitor and track our coach clearances. It takes 5
minutes and is mandatory. Make sure you have the PDFs are in separate files on the
computer you are using before you start.
Go here: http://www.backgroundmanager.com/
Click on: Giant Green Button "Start Background Check"
Enter Organization Code: hvaa
Follow the steps.
3. Send the concussion certificate to Brad Sorkin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I know it seems like a lot, but it really takes very little time to comply with everything and
the clearances are good for 5 years.